As you get ready to embark on a journey, you could get caught up in all the exciting things to do and see. As a result, important matters fall by the wayside. Paperwork may be the last thing on your mind but following through on due diligence always saves the day. Stay protected on your travels against the unforeseen forces of nature by equipping yourself with Insure and Go travel insurance.
Insure and Go is an insurance company based in the UK that its services to individuals and families. Their policies cover travel-related risks like medical expenses, cancellations, stolen baggage, and much more. There are different levels of coverage to suit different budgets. With optional add-ons for your policy, your adventure is safeguarded. Visit their website to get an estimate for a policy and book the one that best suits your needs.
Plans offered by Insure and Go travel insurance
|Type of Travel Insurance||Description|
|Single Trip Travel Insurance||Provides cover for a single trip with a set departure and return date. Insure and Go offers four levels of coverage for single-trip travel insurance: Standard, Silver, Gold, and Black. Each plan has different benefits and limits.|
|Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance||Provides cover for an unlimited number of trips within a year, each trip typically up to a set duration (e.g. 31 days). Insure and Go offers four levels of coverage for annual multi-trip travel insurance: Standard, Silver, Gold, and Black. Each plan has different benefits and limits.|
|Winter Sports Travel Insurance
|Provides cover for skiing, snowboarding, and other winter sports activities. Insure and Go offers three levels of coverage for winter sports travel insurance: Silver, Gold, and Black. Each plan has different benefits and limits.|
|Cruise Travel Insurance
|Provides cover for cruising and often includes benefits such as missed port departure, cabin confinement, and itinerary change. Insure and Go offers three levels of coverage for cruise travel insurance: Silver, Gold, and Black. Each plan has different benefits and limits.|
|Golf and Activities travel insurance
|Provides cover for Golfing equipment and other activities mentioned in the policy. Insure and Go offers three levels of coverage for winter sports travel insurance: Silver, Gold, and Black. Each plan has different benefits and limits.|
Levels of Insurance and Go Travel Insurance
- Bare Essential: Emergency medical expenses, personal liability cover (can add other benefits as optional extras).
- Silver: Emergency medical expenses, trip cancellation and curtailment, baggage loss or delay, personal liability cover.
- Gold: All benefits included in the Silver plan, plus travel delay and abandonment cover, missed departure cover, and legal expenses cover.
- Black: All benefits included in the Gold plan, plus increased limits on medical expenses and baggage cover, and cover for extreme sports and activities.
You may also read- Avanti Travel Insurance
Why do you need travel insurance?
Travel insurance will cover you if something happens while you’re away from home. It may reimburse you for the cost of canceling a holiday if you become ill or if some kind of urgency holds you back, when your luggage goes missing or is damaged on your journey when you’re in need of medical assistance, and so much more. These costs are usually high and Insure and Go travel insurance will have you covered.
All Insure and Go travel insurance comes with these benefits:
- Unlimited medical emergency medical expenses and repatriation (cover 1), along with a 24/7 emergency helpline.
- Up to £10K for cancellations
- Superior-rated Covid Cover 2 will be included as standard
- Up to £3K of coverage for personal belongings and baggage
- Over 100 sports and activities can be covered by InsureandGo
- Up to £60k coverage for legal expenses
What you won’t be covered for:
- There is no coverage for Coronavirus-related claims if there were travel restrictions in place.
- If you travel against the advice of your doctor or the authorities.
- When you travel to regions forbidden by the FCDO.
- If your travel provider is responsible for any issues.
- Issues from participating in reckless activities.
- Medical claims for conditions that weren’t declared during the purchase of the policy.
- Any claims that are not included in the add-ons.
- Changing your mind about going on a trip for no reason.
- Loss of baggage because you left unsupervised.
Also, read- Travel Insurance with COVID Cover
Purchasing an Insure and Go travel insurance will make your trip so much lighter and let you focus on the important things instead of worrying about what could happen. Remember that exact prices will vary according to plans chosen and covers added. It will also depend on existing medical conditions so take the time to clarify doubts with the insurance provider to get the best deal for you. For more information on Insure and Go travel insurance, visit Tripcolumn.
1. How cheap is Insure and Go travel insurance?
Insure and Go travel insurance can start from just a few pounds. Someone who is aged 30 with no existing medical conditions can purchase a policy for 3 nights in France for a low cost of £6.29. If you want insurance for a whole year, that individual can get a policy for Europe for just £33.86.
2. How do I get Insure and Go travel insurance?
Getting insurance is quick and easy. You may purchase either online or over the phone from the friendly customer service team. You’ll need to provide your age, destination, duration of travel, existing medical conditions, etc and they’ll offer you a range of policies to choose from.
3. Can I travel without insurance?
Some countries require travel insurance before entering. Always check the country’s travel advice before you jet off. Even if travel insurance isn’t mandatory, it’s important to have it to cover unexpected events.